Tuesday 9 October 2007

BRC Consultancy: World Data Networks Report

Has anyone seen a copy of BRC consulting's World Data Networks report? It looks like it has some interesting global VPN operator comparisons. I'd like to find out more about BRC. Are they similar to consulting firm Ovum? Or do their consultants really offer something special? Telecoms and IT consulting firms ... I don't expect them to tell me something I didn't already know. BRC's VPN Price Benchmarking service looks a lot like Telegeography's. BRC seems to have a selection of regular reports as well as custom consulting services. Telegeography seems more like an information source. As for Ovum, I'm not sure how in depth their consulting is in niche markets like this. They do offer a price benchmarking service, and being substantially larger than BRC I expect their information is at least as good.